- April 29, 2019State budgets meet WSU prioritiesThe Legislature adjourned its 2019 session just before midnight Sunday, having approved budget compromises. Most notably, the Legislature fully funded WSU’s $14.4 million request for core funding to support the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine. The operating budget package completes funding for the College of Medicine’s existing cohorts of 60 students per year as well while also funding first- and second-year instruction for an additional 20 students…
- 2019 State
Legislative AgendaFind out what top priorities WSU has planned for the 2019 biennial budget legislative session.
- 2018 Federal Legislative AgendaReview current legislative priorities likely to affect the University.
- WSU Fast FactsA resource for quick facts and figures including enrollment, graduation rate, and degree production.
- Federal Engagement ProcessAn overview of Federal Relation’s framework for strategic engagement between WSU and congressional offices in DC.
- Draft report backs reauthorization of aerospace research center
- WSU Cannabis Research: Progress, challenges & next steps
- Washington student loan debt among nation’s lowest
- Gov. Inslee celebrates WSU Medicine expansion in Spokane
- Health Science training bill signed by the Governor
- Transportation budget moves up critical SR 26 improvements
Get email highlights of state and federal legislation affecting WSU.