- April 29, 2019State budgets meet WSU prioritiesThe Legislature adjourned its 2019 session just before midnight Sunday, having approved budget compromises. Most notably, the Legislature fully funded WSU’s $14.4 million request for core funding to support the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine. The operating budget package completes funding for the College of Medicine’s existing cohorts of 60 students per year as well while also funding first- and second-year instruction for an additional 20 students…
- 2020 State
Legislative AgendaFind out what top priorities WSU has planned for the 2020 supplemental budget legislative session.
- 2018 Federal Legislative AgendaReview current legislative priorities likely to affect the University.
- WSU Fast FactsA resource for quick facts and figures including enrollment, graduation rate, and degree production.
- Federal Engagement ProcessAn overview of Federal Relation’s framework for strategic engagement between WSU and congressional offices in DC.
- Governor signs operating, capital budgets
- Governor signs JCATI bill, reauthorizing program until 2030
- Legislature adjourns 2020 session
- Compromise budgets fund Vancouver Life Sciences Building in Vancouver, Soil Health Initiative
- Soil Health bill clears House, moves to governor’s desk
- JCATI reauthorization approved by House 97-0, bill heads to governor’s desk
Get email highlights of state and federal legislation affecting WSU.