WSU Government Relations
- April 21, 2023Capital budget agreement scores big for WSULegislative leaders on Friday released a 2023-25 capital budget agreement that fully funds almost the entire WSU request. It includes the following: – $40 million for minor works preservation projects to address deferred maintenance needs across the WSU system. – $13 million for minor works program projects across the WSU system to fund small scale renovation and equipment purchases….CLICK TO READ MORE
- 2023 State Legislative AgendaFind out what top priorities WSU has planned for the 2023 legislative session.
- 2021 Federal Legislative AgendaReview current legislative priorities likely to affect the University.
- WSU Fast FactsA resource for quick facts and figures including enrollment, graduation rate, and degree production.
- Federal Engagement ProcessAn overview of Federal Relation’s framework for strategic engagement between WSU and congressional offices in DC.
- 2022 Legislative Session Summary MemoAn overview on WSU’s top legislative priorities and the outcomes from the 2022 Washington State Legislative Session.
- Federal Engagement CalendarFederal Relation’s annual timeline for coordinating whitepapers and programmatic requests for targeted engagement and advocacy.
- Governor Signs Capital, Operating & Transportation Budgets
- Governor signs data equity bill into law
- WSU nursing, social work, public health initiatives funded by operating budget agreement
- Transportation agreement funds Snohomish SAF R&D Center
- Capital budget agreement scores big for WSU
- Chancellors, President highlight WSU’s federal priorities in nation’s capital
Subscribe to Government Relations Newsbeat
Get email highlights of state and federal legislation affecting WSU.
Be advised of policies governing political activity.
University officials and employees may not authorize the use of or use University facilities (e.g., equipment, property, supplies, employee time, office space) to assist campaigns for election of persons to any offices or for the promotion or opposition of ballot initiatives. (RCW 42.17.130)