- March 25, 2021Senate budgets fund medical school, top capital prioritiesBoth the House and Senate have begun unveiling their operating and capital budget proposals on the heels of last week’s strong revenue forecast, with the upper chamber so far checking off Washington State University’s top legislative priorities. The Senate operating budget funded WSU’s $3.6 million request to…
- 2021 State
Legislative AgendaFind out what top priorities WSU has planned for the 2020 supplemental budget legislative session.
- 2021 Federal Legislative AgendaReview current legislative priorities likely to affect the University.
- WSU Fast FactsA resource for quick facts and figures including enrollment, graduation rate, and degree production.
- Federal Engagement ProcessAn overview of Federal Relation’s framework for strategic engagement between WSU and congressional offices in DC.
- Budget agreement completes funding for WSU medical school
- Capital budget deal funds top WSU priorities
- Medical equity training bill signed into law
- House budget completes funding for WSU medical school
- Senate budgets fund medical school, top capital priorities
- Faculty member shares expertise on youth substance abuse
Get email highlights of state and federal legislation affecting WSU.