- March 30, 2022Higher education bills signed into lawGov. Jay Inslee has signed a fleet of WSU-supported bills into law. House Bill 1751, in part, requires anti-hazing training for new students and institutes new transparency requirements for institutions of higher education and social fraternity and sorority organizations for violations of hazing laws, codes of conduct, and other protocols. WSU issued a statement this afternoon hailing the bill’s passage, which can be found here. House Bill 1835 in part establishes…
- 2022 State
Legislative AgendaFind out what top priorities WSU has planned for the 2022 legislative session.
- 2021 Federal Legislative AgendaReview current legislative priorities likely to affect the University.
- WSU Fast FactsA resource for quick facts and figures including enrollment, graduation rate, and degree production.
- Federal Engagement ProcessAn overview of Federal Relation’s framework for strategic engagement between WSU and congressional offices in DC.
- 2022 Legislative Session Summary MemoAn overview on WSU’s top legislative priorities and the outcomes from the 2022 Washington State Legislative Session.
- Federal Engagement CalendarFederal Relation’s annual timeline for coordinating whitepapers and programmatic requests for targeted engagement and advocacy.
Get email highlights of state and federal legislation affecting WSU.